The Paganucci Fellows Program
The Paganucci Fellows Program is a unique opportunity for Dartmouth undergraduates to take part in a global experiential learning program offered at Tuck.
The program supports Tuck's efforts to study complex social issues and the ways businesses can create positive social and financial value: in effect, the "double bottom line." It is targeted at students with an interest in social entrepreneurship, an aptitude for working collaboratively as part of a consulting-like team, and an appetite for making a difference in the world.
We are currently planning for an 8-week program this year (June 13 - August 5) that will include international travel.
Application Information for 2022 Program
We will accept applications from Monday, March 28, through Wednesday, April 13, at midnight. Interviews will be conducted virtually in mid to late April, and offers will be made on a rolling basis.
To apply for the program, Dartmouth students must be in active status and in good academic and disciplinary standing. Applications should include the following items:
- Cover letter specifying why you are interested in the program
- Résumé and list of relevant coursework with grades received
- Name of a faculty member who can be contacted as a reference
- Essay on a topic related to economic development or social entrepreneurship (500-1,000 words; optional, but highly recommended)
When applying, please send all materials in one email with PDF or Word attachments, with your name on all documents and in the title of the attached files.
- Subject line: Paganucci Fellows application
- Submit to: Tuck.Leadership.Development@tuck.dartmouth.edu