Independent Study


Readings in Government

All Terms: Arrange

Independent work under the direction of a member of the Department. Open to honors students and to other qualified students. Those interested should discuss their plans with a prospective faculty adviser AND must submit written statements of their proposed work that has been signed by their faculty advisor to the departmental office to receive permission to enroll in the class.  A government 80 will count a seminar course for the major or the minor.