Register here: https://aiconference.tuck.dartmouth.edu/
The Dartmouth AI Conference, hosted by the Tuck School of Business, will bring together visionaries, thought leaders, and industry experts to dive into pressing issues, spark insightful conversations, and inspire actionable change. By actively participating in this conference, you’ll gain relevant insights, expand your network, and position yourself as a driving force in the AI-enabled future. The conference is free and open to Dartmouth affiliated students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Speakers and registration information is forthcoming- in the meantime, save the date!
Attend the Dartmouth AI Conference to:
- Connect with pioneers and emerging talent in AI
- Learn about cutting-edge advancements and applications of AI across various sectors
- Participate in critical conversations about ensuring AI benefits society and mitigates risks
- Network with Dartmouth’s diverse and vibrant community – students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Discover why Dartmouth remains a leader in AI, fostering innovation and driving the conversation on responsible AI development
We invite Dartmouth students, faculty, staff and alumni to participate in this event that aims to raise the profile of Dartmouth College in the AI community and foster fruitful connections among AI enthusiasts, sceptics, and everyone in between.